TB3 is the size of an action figure.
Week 16 was a rough week. I should have known it was gonna be a doozy when I went to wake the girls up and started thinking about how I would feel if they didn’t wake up. Talk about starting your morning off right.
So here it is: the bad and the good of Week 16 – in no particular order.
I Could Have Done Without:
- High blood pressure – first time ever in my ENTIRE life.
- My anxiety peaking…again. I broke down and got a therapist. Hopefully, I get a handle on it.
- Taking the girls to see “Breakthrough.” I get “Mother of the Year” for this one.
- My granddad having another stroke…then finding out he’s had a series of mini-strokes in the 10 years between this one and his first one.
- A series of “Oops! My bad.” moments at work.
- Winter stalking us.
- Feeling like crap for two whole days and the massive headache that wouldn’t go away.
I Could Get Used To:
- Fries saving the day…and my head and stomach.
- Hearing the baby’s heartbeat. It was way easier to find and louder than the last.
- Spring telling Winter to “Hit the Road Jack!'”
- A friend gifting me her glider to replace my broken one. I can’t wait to sit in it and stare out my front window.
- Feeling TB3 flutter for the first time.
So there you have it – Week 16 was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week. But tomorrow is a new day…and the start of a new week.