TB3 is the size of a scooter board.
I think this week can be summed up in a list:
- I have officially started counting down. Although, I’m convinced TB3 is going to come before her due date.
- I can feel TB3 move more. She especially likes music and food. Really good food makes her dance.
- Everything below my waist hurts.
- My feet and ankles are swollen.
- It’s not fair putting pregnant women in situations that result in less sleep.
- TB3 has been “it” or “the baby” for so long it feels weird calling her “she”.
- I apparently have very little to show for all this hard work I’m doing growing a human because everyone just keeps telling me how little I am.