Today, TD3 turned 13 weeks old and three months old. Since Week 13 and Month 3 fell on the same day, here are 13 highlights of the past month:
- I went back to work.
- I had a few mom hangouts…with TD3 tagging along, of course.
- The older TDs had their last holiday program before they transfer schools.
- We got our first real Christmas tree.
- TD3 started rolling over to her side.
- TD3 loves to smile and babble.
- The older TDs still love TD3 and holding her.
- TD3 loves chewing on her hand.
- T-Daddy has one month left of parental leave.
- I’m in awe at how much joy TD3 has brought to our family in such a short time.
- TD3 met her great-great-great aunt.
- We celebrated our first Christmas as a family of five.
- Then I got sick…
Leave a Reply